Sunday, April 30, 2006

NY #3 : Why don't you go jump off a..

Finally, a Saturday with great weather. We rented a convertible and took a road trip to Delaware Water Gap. Gorgeous drives in an open car with the wind in our hair! We spent the better part of the day driving around and then in the evening, we went.. (pa pa ra rum pum...) Sky Diving.

Which is basically getting on a plane, flying to 13000 ft and then jumping off. Free fall lasts for a minute and then parachutes open and you float down to earth. It was amazing! Just Amazing - to just fall out of a plane and fly :)

It been an amazing day, and now I must sleep (@ 5 am).

6 comments:

Christopher Trottier said...

I can't wait to see :D

S said...

wow!!! lucky you!! :D

post 'em pics soon!!! can't wait to see!! :D

Gowri Shankar said...

any snaps?
was it tandem?
and i was privy to this info even before i read the post...your dad told us and he seemed pretty relieved that you were safe.
iam assuming u dont have a fear of heights..unlike me :(

Suze said...

Gowri, Yeah it was tandem. I usually call home on Saturday morning to say I'm lazing around ya aise kucch.

Today I called to say I'm taking a road trip and a sky dive - parents were obv. paranoid. :)

And no, I don't fear heights or water or lizards - just mildly claustrophobic..

Anonymous said...

i hate u, i SO hate u

Suze said...

Saiyan, Treat?? Who said anything about a treat??

And talk about spoiled, who's reading all this from office? :P