Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Happy birthday to me

Image hosted by Photobucket.comwithout me realising it, my blog has turned one year old. and as i said before its been a fantastic year :)
one that i've enjoyed tremendously. I've finished (almost) engineering. A degree that i took up mostly by default but one that i don't regret now. I even look at hell with fond memories. Sitting on the sports ground talking for hours. Innovative ways to cut class. The endless efforts to leave. Getting outpasses signed by hook or crook. And so many things have happened in my life this year.
CAT. The last minute prep for it. I remember anxiously counting answers at De's house after IMS put them up. Waiting for the call letters. The Interviews.
The entire GD/PI process taught me quite a bit. But that.. is another post. I'll save my CAT experiences for another day.

so here is to my blog.. happy birthday.. and here is to my readers who left comments (and those who didn't.)
a birthday redesign is on the cards. vindy complains that he cannot access my blog so will go for a sleeker slimmer template

*glasses clinking*

*exit stage left*

3 comments:

AC said...

Happy birthday! And, in keeping with the engg student tradition of alpamness, TREAT!

Hmmm... my blog's not even half as old as yours... if a blog takes on the gender of its blogger, then ur blog is my blog's akka...

Anonymous said...

how childish.

Suze said...

ah well..
i'm rubber you're glue.. :p

and leave your name or i'll tell mommy :)