Sunday, May 09, 2004

I got this from World 66. This is a map of places of I've visited!



And this is how i want the map to look in ten years :)



create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide

I love travelling. It energizes me, enlivens me. I love seeing all the places i've read about in novels and books. I love sitting and absorbing the culture. I also hate south east asian food. Thai Malaysian etc. But what the heck, there's always McDonald's! :)

My favorite place(s) in the world are Paris, Geneve and Phuket . Paris, because it's simply Paris. Immortal and beautiful and full of life and beauty and spirit. And Geneve because you can walk by the lakeside forever and not get bored. The green lush gardens, the beautiful old architecture and all things swiss. Phuket, because it's paradise.. You can waterski, jetski, snorkel, scuba, paraglide, parasail, jump off a plane.. whatever suits your fancy!