Wednesday, September 20, 2006

20 dry days..

This post is more out of a compulsion that this blog must not die a sad and lonely death simply because I am lazy and uninspired!

The 5th term has started. And unlike several of my peers who have classes only 3 days a week (leaving the other 4 free for travel, exploration etc) - I have courses all six days of the week.

I also have signed up for swimming and am trying (really really hard) to get in 20 lengths a day.

Navratri is around the corner and this year, we plan to do in style. So after much bargaining, I've got ghaghra cholis etc. Now can someone teach me the Garbaa?

6 comments:

Ravi said...

"Now can someone teach me the Garbaa?"

I can't believe nobody is campus has responded to this sentence with a PJ. Its a full toss on the leg stump !

Suze said...

I prefaced it with 'the'.. That kinda kills the joke.

Plus its been so oft repeated these past few weeks, that maybe (just maybe) people are tired of it.

OR,
(and this is the most likely reason)

The PJ makers are so involved in today's menu ;) that they overlooked this one

Anonymous said...

oh swimming 20 lengths are you. pushing anyone outta the pool by any chance so that they dont beat ur number :| ?

Suze said...

Hey!! That was ONE Time!! And I swam 22 while you swam 19! :P

dolt!!

1310 said...

Hey with 20 lengths you sure are gonna get those "six-pack" abs.

Saraansh said...

You know I read your latest piece on how we are forever connected before this and just ran a quick check on the net for "Learn garba"- this is what I found

http://www.indiaparenting.com/indianculture/festivals/navratri/002.shtml

Damn takes the fun out of it doesn't it!! :-)