Monday, October 10, 2005

I did what the Voices told me

I read in the paper this morning about George Bush's conversations with God. Apparently this is the reason he decided to invade Iraq. I've heard of Indian politicians doing some mighty strange things but stories of George and Tony praying together before launching attacks on Iraq sound somehow, more discomforting.

Maybe I was hoping that a decision to bomb a country back into the stone age would be based on a little more than tiny voices in one's head.

The more important question is, how did Michael Moore not know this??

I'm supposedly busy with a lot of things these days. Classes which are going on. Insight and Confluence which are two important b-school fests of contrasting natures. Summer placements and endless company forms to fill out. But mostly, I'm sitting in my room, reading like a maniac and writing like a mad mad hatter.

More on that, later..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you read "All About Mr. H Hatter (GV Desani)??" Great book!

Good to know that you are writing like mad. Can we expect more than a short take or a short short?

anon3

Suze said...

'opefully not all of it will be marketing analysis.. :)

Anonymous said...

he he whataletdown!! Though one could say that marketing gives scope to loads of creativity and fiction!!

Anon3