Tuesday, February 15, 2005

random notes

Got the bangalore form off finally today.
writing a statement of purpose is tough!!
trying to recollect all my childhood experiences, define and analyze myself.
but on the whole... A lot of fun.
now need to start reading up on stuff for the GD/PI which starts from next tuesday..
(oh lord.. That sounds awfully close)
I know I promised to blog more but don't have access to a comp cos my dad's home now and is on it 24/7.
need to hook my laptop up to the net.
reading india unbound by gurcharan das.

and saw barefoot in the park which everyone else (ravages, kribs, lazygeek) all seemed to love.
I haven't seen the movie.. but thought it was your run of the mill love story about opposites attracting etc...
Everyone seems to be saying they adapted the movie very well. Luckily I get to view it isolated, as simply a play.
And gorgeous sets and efficient stage management aside, it was sweet but fluff.

timepass
fun

and my counter is finally past 10 000
yay!!
*big grin*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have a way with words, keep up the good work...