Tuesday, June 28, 2005

S Sujatha BE

And finally its done.
Got my results last night. And i've passed. With 90% in the final semester. *three cheers* for Sify where i did my project.

Being away from home is difficult. Really can't wait to go back. But 20 months to go. And a little less homesick now. The classes here truly ROCK. I had two Manac sessions over the past two days and its been awesome.

Not having a comp in my room leaves me feeling a little cut off from the world.. Typing this from a seniors comp. But hopefully that'll sort itself out this week. If i can keep in touch with everyone i think the loneliness kinda goes away. And my phone bills will come down. :)

So keep mailing calling etc.
Chennai Rocks.
Check out vinod's post on T Nagar.. :) it's making me all nostalgic about Mylapore

Toodles for now..

(I know.. the blog feels DEAD recently.. will be back with a bang once my comp is up and running)

8 comments:

Vinod said...

Hey, always wanted to know (and will be extremely irked if this turns out to be some extremely obvious thing that I didn't see)but what does WIMWI stand for?

Vinod said...

And btw quite incredibly, I got 89%. it's impossible. Think I'll apply for reval.

Anonymous said...

huh, 90 % ? not even my Attendance touched that high... Anyway congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

it stands for Well-known Institute of Management in Western India....corny but catchy!

Suze said...

ya.. it occurs quite often in our case studies..
XXX is a student of a well know institute of management in western india..

:)

satosphere said...

That post was really hilarious - and, well, scary.

What happened to your R52

Suze said...

hey gayathri.. i resisted all attempts by sify staff to get me to work at tidel park. for about two months between december and march.. (in case you haven't noticed.. i'm not too strong in quants)

am from svce :) rather i was.. now i'm from wimwi.. but actually i'm from madras.. and when i was in madras i was from from svce and for eight hours a day when i was in svce i was from mylapore..

Suze said...

s.sujatha [at] gmail.com