Saturday, September 11, 2004

Movers and Shakers

We're moving this week.
It's just a couple of streets away but has two more bedrooms. So my grandmom can move in with us.. and i and my sis get our own rooms finally! :)

Sharing a room with someone is at best uncomfortable and at worst tortuous! I hate the invasion of my private space. She hates me leaving my bags (and i have tons of those) and books all over the place. I think she's incredibly messy and she thinks i'm a fusspot. But we shut the door and dance to Rock music and sneak late night junk food into the room.. so in the end it all balances out. And now i finally get my own room.. which opens out into a deliciously cool courtyard and has the best breeze ever.

For now though.. i'm packing up the books and cd's and clothes. Next in line.. the comp. Will mostly be away for a while

No comments: